COVID Working Policy• We have asked all our clients to let us know if they develop any Covid-19 related symptoms, should this occur we will stop property viewings immediately.
• The home occupier must not be present for the viewing (sitting at the end of the garden or in their car is fine) and we ask that all internal doors & windows where possible are left open, to minimise risk and physical contact with the property.
• We ask that no more than 2 people attend the viewing, they must be from the same household & must be the decision makers i.e. no children or relatives.
• Viewers must confirm, prior to attending the viewing, that they have not displayed any Covid-19 symptoms or received a positive test in the last 10 days.
• Viewers must wear a face mask, the Kennedys’ representative will also be wearing appropriate PPE.
• The viewer must be proceedable, meaning they are either under offer on their own property or don’t need to sell in order to buy.
• 2 meters distance must be maintained at all times.
• We ask that all viewers withhold from touching anything within the property.
Whether you’re looking for something practical or a splash of style, there’s lots of choice out there The days are getting warmer, the nights are getting shorter and the lure of a cold beer in the garden on a balmy summer evening grows ever stronger. Unless you have a severe case of patio embarrassment …Read more...
The government guaranteed, 5% mortgage deposit scheme has launched this week High Street lenders are now offering mortgages with just a 5% deposit under a new government guaranteed scheme that launched yesterday. The policy, which was announced in the Budget, is designed to help more first-time buyers secure a home. The scheme is similar …Read more...
Our top tips when it comes to wallpapering Wallpapering. A word that strikes fear into a lot of DIYers, however, with our handy guide you too can become a wallpapering pro. The Basics First things first, always go for a high-quality wallpaper. If you’re thinking of wallpapering a room, then you are thinking …Read more...
Four teams battle it out to reach the 2021 FA Cup Final Man City v Chelsea. Saturday, 5.30 pm Pep Guardiola’s Man City go into this game knowing they are closing in on an unprecedented quadruple, while Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea have found form under their new manager at the business end of the season. …Read more...
Meeting friends and family outside is even better with a good quality vino With up to six people able to meet in back gardens and outdoors, and the weather slowly warming up, it’s a perfect time for picnics and BBQs at home (in your back garden) and out and about. So let’s have a …Read more...
“We bought our house through Kennedys' and found the experience a delight. Their hands on attitude and friendly support made what could have been a very stressful experience an enjoyable one.” BUYER
“From the first valuation appointment onwards to the last soothing phone call to our seller, you have set yourself apart from the rest of the field by a country mile.” SELLER
Purchase price: £200,000
Single Property Stamp Duty:
First Time Buyer purchase:
Buy-to-Let & second home purchase: