COVID Working Policy• We have asked all our clients to let us know if they develop any Covid-19 related symptoms, should this occur we will stop property viewings immediately.
• The home occupier must not be present for the viewing (sitting at the end of the garden or in their car is fine) and we ask that all internal doors & windows where possible are left open, to minimise risk and physical contact with the property.
• We ask that no more than 2 people attend the viewing, they must be from the same household & must be the decision makers i.e. no children or relatives.
• Viewers must confirm, prior to attending the viewing, that they have not displayed any Covid-19 symptoms or received a positive test in the last 10 days.
• Viewers must wear a face mask, the Kennedys’ representative will also be wearing appropriate PPE.
• The viewer must be proceedable, meaning they are either under offer on their own property or don’t need to sell in order to buy.
• 2 meters distance must be maintained at all times.
• We ask that all viewers withhold from touching anything within the property.
Chancellor making preparations to extend the stamp duty holiday until the end of June With the deadline of the stamp duty holiday approaching, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has been drawing up plans to extend it for a further three months until the end of June. The move will benefit those with purchases still going through, …Read more...
Stamp Duty holiday to be extended until the end of June Great news for buyers today as Rishi Sunak is set to announce an extension of the Stamp Duty Holiday. The extension will run until the end of June and will come as a relief to those with purchases going through and will surely prompt …Read more...
Are you struggling to keep your motivation up working from home? Here are some helpful tips to keep you at your best. A lot of us have been working at home for nearly a year now. Some are lucky and have a natural motivation, while others may struggle, perhaps without other people in the …Read more...
Buyer demand and house prices rising and new properties coming to the market are expected to rise in line with the schools going back The latest study by Rightmove shows that demand from buyers is growing, with numbers so far this year way ahead of last year, however, buyer demand is outstripping new supply. …Read more...
Light at the end of the tunnel, as Boris Johnson announces ‘Roadmap” out of Lockdown which could mean a return to normality in 118 days Yesterday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced the “roadmap” for easing restrictions in England and finally coming out of this long winter lockdown. The long-term aim is to lift all …Read more...
“We bought our house through Kennedys' and found the experience a delight. Their hands on attitude and friendly support made what could have been a very stressful experience an enjoyable one.” BUYER
“From the first valuation appointment onwards to the last soothing phone call to our seller, you have set yourself apart from the rest of the field by a country mile.” SELLER
Purchase price: £200,000
Single Property Stamp Duty:
First Time Buyer purchase:
Buy-to-Let & second home purchase: