COVID Working Policy• We have asked all our clients to let us know if they develop any Covid-19 related symptoms, should this occur we will stop property viewings immediately.
• The home occupier must not be present for the viewing (sitting at the end of the garden or in their car is fine) and we ask that all internal doors & windows where possible are left open, to minimise risk and physical contact with the property.
• We ask that no more than 2 people attend the viewing, they must be from the same household & must be the decision makers i.e. no children or relatives.
• Viewers must confirm, prior to attending the viewing, that they have not displayed any Covid-19 symptoms or received a positive test in the last 10 days.
• Viewers must wear a face mask, the Kennedys’ representative will also be wearing appropriate PPE.
• The viewer must be proceedable, meaning they are either under offer on their own property or don’t need to sell in order to buy.
• 2 meters distance must be maintained at all times.
• We ask that all viewers withhold from touching anything within the property.
Online giant pinpoints reasons for upsurge hours after hopes to extend Stamp Duty deadline hit a snag Latest figures show the property market has made a buoyant start to the new year – thanks to the Stamp Duty holiday, virtual viewings and other innovative ways estate agents are helping buyers and renters. Rightmove, the …Read more...
A four-fold rise in mortgage products for homeowners with a 10% deposit Since last summer there has been a four-fold increase in low-deposit mortgage products available. The low-deposit mortgage products, which offer deposits as low as 10%, will offer some relief to first-time buyers. Last September there were only 44 mortgage products …Read more...
Is your bedroom due an upgrade? Check out the hot, new trends for 2021 It’s the New Year, which means new beginnings. Now is the perfect time for a change of scenery within your own four walls. So if you fancy giving your bedroom a makeover, but are stuck on ideas, here are a …Read more...
Lockdown 3.0 is proving tougher than the previous two for many, so we have some ideas to keep your spirit’s lifted There is no denying it, lockdown 3.0 is tough. Families up and down the country are struggling with finances, boredom, loss of ambition and their mental health. Unlike last year, this lockdown has …Read more...
Big week ahead for home buyers as the Chancellor considers a Stamp duty holiday extension A petition to extend the Stamp Duty Holiday for an additional six months has reached over 110,000 signatures, and the House of Commons has now confirmed that there will be a debate on the issue. The Chancellor …Read more...
“We bought our house through Kennedys' and found the experience a delight. Their hands on attitude and friendly support made what could have been a very stressful experience an enjoyable one.” BUYER
“From the first valuation appointment onwards to the last soothing phone call to our seller, you have set yourself apart from the rest of the field by a country mile.” SELLER
Purchase price: £200,000
Single Property Stamp Duty:
First Time Buyer purchase:
Buy-to-Let & second home purchase: